04 janeiro 2013

WebFX: Running JavaFX as web page


This weekend I wanted to learn JavaFX, so I decided to code an idea I had a few years ago when I first saw JavaFX Script. So I started coding a web browser that runs HTML with the awesome, HTML5 supported WebView. But this browser also offers one extra feature: it loads FXML files as if they were HTML. So instead of defining your web page with HTML and running with WebKit, you can define a web page with FXML+CSS+JS and run as a JavaFX application.

The project is called WebFX and already has a prototype on GitHub. I also uploaded a video on YouTubedemonstrating the idea.
What do you think about using JavaFX in the future for web pages, instead of HTML?
https://blogs.oracle.com/brunoborges/entry/webfx_running_javafx_as_web

Nenhum comentário:

Contato

Email:bruno.borges(at)gmail.com

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/brunocborges
Twitter: www.twitter.com/brunoborges
Comprei e Não Vou
Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brasil
Oracle
São Paulo, SP Brasil