30 maio 2011

Twitter email notification

Today was the last time I complained about Twitter's email notification design for, at least, direct messages. The position of username and avatar calls for my attention and everytime I look at it, I find myself searching for the message one has sent to me.

The actual design
Look at all that whitespace. Sure there's nothing can do about it? At first look, one will look at the avatar, and suddenly, will have to go backwards to find what that person had sent you.

So, I've made one little change.

The new design
Now this design has a better flow of information and still takes advantage of space for long messages and names.

Please Twitter, fix it.

You are killing my eyes one DM at a time...

Thank you.
Bruno Borges

2 comentários:

Lúcio Simões disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Lúcio Simões disse...

Cara, eu faria o mesmo, pois tenho o mesmo problema. Curioso que eu cheguei na mesma conclusão sobre mover a mensagem para o lado direito do avatar.

Contato

Email:bruno.borges(at)gmail.com

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/brunocborges
Twitter: www.twitter.com/brunoborges
Comprei e Não Vou
Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brasil
Oracle
São Paulo, SP Brasil